• Home
  • Membership Application
Warning: browser cookies disabled. Please enable them to use this website.

Select membership level

* Mandatory fields
* Membership level

MESPA dues are NOT deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes. Only 93% of your dues may be deductible as a business expense. The remaining 7% of your dues, the amount MESPA allocates to its lobbying efforts, is never tax deductible. 

MESPA is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization

1970 Oakcrest Avenue, Suite 204
Roseville, Minnesota, 55113
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software