Welcome to MESPA!
MESPA is a collaborative, member-based association serving Minnesota elementary and middle level principals. MESPA has represented Minnesota principals since 1950 and is affiliated with the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) and its 20,000 members nationwide. MESPA supports its members with:
"When I was a rural principal, and the only elementary principal in my district, my division became my safety net. The best part of MESPA is the support of other principals in the division."
- Jen Larva, principal, Duluth
"I have loved being a member of MESPA and feel very supported with the entire operation from leadership to membership!"
- Mari Lu Martens, principal, Sibley East
"MESPA has evolved into an organization that I feel proud to be a part of and want to help guide to make better for upcoming principals. This is what the organization has done for me."
- Jason Luksik, principal, Bemidji
"I have always felt nothing but support from this organization. The fellowship is needed and I look forward to Winter Institute every year."
- Doug Schleif, principal, Shakopee
Membership renewal is open!
Renew now in less than 5 minutes. Here's how:
1. Log in to your profile at www.mespa.net and click View profile (next to your name)
2. Scroll down past the header text Membership details
3. Click the gray Renew Until 01 Jul 2019 button
4. Update your profile, then click Update and next, review, and click Confirm
Nominate and apply for MESPA State Office!
We want YOU to run for MESPA state office! Click here for info on how to apply. Do you know a colleague or peer who would make a great MESPA State Officer? Nominate them using this form! After receiving your nomination, MESPA will contact the nominee with details on how they can apply.
Upcoming Professional Development
2016 Strategic Direction